Need Friends and Motivation

Options
I used to get on here a year ago. I'm back now and hoping to actually stick with it this time. I just need new friends and appt of motivation so feel free to add me and check in anytime. (:

Replies

• LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hello. :)
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    If you need motivation add friends, email them, tell them about yourself and your goals. I am sure you can get a few people to check in on you and make sure you are keeping on track. Feel free to add me!
  • Roarmiaka
    Roarmiaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! could use a few friends on here to keep me motivated as well haha
  • coolblondenerd
    coolblondenerd Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! So anyone who sees this, feel free to add me!
  • lane112409
    lane112409 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My name Is Stephanie I have had a weight issue my whole life. I went to the doctor last Thursday and my mouth dropped when I weighted in I was 238lbs. I thought to myself wow this is so crazy how did I let myself get this way. I am really motivated to lose this weight. Goal weight 150lbs long term. Short term I hoping to be Under 200. I just need motivation also. We can do this if we put our hearts and minds to it. Let's get healthy together!!
  • lane112409
    lane112409 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Stephanie this is my first time using this tool to track my calories. I believe that we can keep each other motivated!!! What are your goals? My weight is 238lbs right now I am hoping in short term be under 200 say 199 then my long term goal is to be 150 or so. I am 5ft 5 and half so I need to change my lifestyle.
  • Spinelli217
    Spinelli217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I said I'm going to stick with it too! Feel free to add me :)
  • mguajardo73
    Options
    I could use some motiviation too. Friend me.

Melissa
  • rdec873
    rdec873 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm happy to be part of your network. I think it would be a bit help to have a decent support group here. Feel free to add.
    Rich
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for mutual motivation! I'll do my best as a MFP friend!
  • beachbum1984
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I really enjoy how encouraging the network on this site is!
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Need some female friends, feel free to add me! :)
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I need friends and motivation too! add meeee
  • Ladysquire
    Ladysquire Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I could do with some more friends on here too, feel free to add me :)
  • SelWasHere1
    Options
    Hi : )
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Anyone should feel free to add me. I'm happy to help motivate others, as this helps motivate me in return.

Work hard and reach your goals!