Shakeology

Options
2»

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Just get the slimfast or carnation shakes, it's the same stuff but they just don't promote it the same way.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    It's magical!! Secret ingredient is ground up unicorn!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Why not just drink protein shakes?
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    It's not meant to be a protein supplement, it's meant to be a meal replacement and used as a multi vitamin. Seems like alot of ppl think they can replace their protein shake with it, but no. I actually use a scoop of whey in my Shakeology to get more protein since my protein goal is pretty high. It's a meal replacement and that makes it $4 for a meal, cheaper than most meals I make. Just saying, if you think you're getting the same thing in a protein shake, you are not. It is different purposes...

Solid regurgitation of the marketing matierial
    ^^^BINGO!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Send me $100 a month and I'll send you protein powder and broccoli. Better than Shakeology and you'll be saving 24%!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    It's not meant to be a protein supplement, it's meant to be a meal replacement and used as a multi vitamin. Seems like alot of ppl think they can replace their protein shake with it, but no. I actually use a scoop of whey in my Shakeology to get more protein since my protein goal is pretty high. It's a meal replacement and that makes it $4 for a meal, cheaper than most meals I make. Just saying, if you think you're getting the same thing in a protein shake, you are not. It is different purposes...

It's meant to be a way to separate fools fromt their money.
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I actually like it. I'm not saying it's not pricey though.
  • ginamonster
    Options
    I think the answer, OP, is no. There really isn't a way to get it cheaper. You will have to choose a different option if you want to pay less. In my experience, it didn't help.
  • antinene13
    Options
    No the only way to buy is off the Beachbody site, some do offer on eBay, not much of a difference though. It may seem pricey but if we all add up the supplements,vitamins,snacks, sodas, coffees we buy that Shakeology would replace its not that expensive. Its really how you want to look at.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    . It may seem pricey but if we all add up the supplements,vitamins,snacks, sodas, coffees we buy that Shakeology would replace its not that expensive.

So much fail in the MLM handbook.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    No the only way to buy is off the Beachbody site, some do offer on eBay, not much of a difference though. It may seem pricey but if we all add up the supplements,vitamins,snacks, sodas, coffees we buy that Shakeology would replace its not that expensive. Its really how you want to look at.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Right. Because in order to afford Shakeology you must give up EVERYTHING else you consume in your diet for a shake you're suipposed to drink once per day. That might be the most unintelligent, ridiculous, ignorant, completely clueless post in this entire thread.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Solid regurgitation of the marketing matierial
    + 2
  • ndj1979
    Options
    send me 200/month and I will send you my "Ninja Fat Loss System" guaranteed to lose weight or your money back. You just replace two meals a day with the ninja and watch the pounds melt off ….
  • ndj1979
    Options
    If there was a place to get it cheaper, that would blow their entire strategy.

this...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

2 posts - both regarding Shakeology.

Seems legit.