Polar Heart Rate Monitor

Options
Looking for feedback on anyone that uses the Polar HRM. I"m going on my third Polar F7 as of today. It seems that once I replace the battery it goes haywire and I keep getting the "Check Heart Rate Transmitter" message. Luckily I have an equipment replacement plan so I can easily get a new once but it's kind of a pain.

I'm looking into another alternative for tracking my calories burned/workout, any suggestions on comparable device?

Replies

• VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Third one! I have been using my F11 for about six, seven years with no issues. I only stopped wearing it because I bought another product. Are you replacing the battery yourself on both the chest strap and watch? I know I sent my in a couple times but after that just went to a watch repair shop.
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding, I had no idea there was a battery in the chest strap? I do replace it myself but go forward maybe I'll take it to the experts.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    You are probably fine changing it yourself. Check the chest strap for sure. They tend to go out around the same time if you wear it a lot. Good luck.
  • daweez04
    daweez04 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I use the H7 and blue tooth on my Iphone with my Endomono app. Works like a champ.