I LOVE A DRIVE THRU help

Options
My issues is i dont cook i could if i need to with directions
So iam your typical order the biggest thing on the menu chick i love food
But the bad stuff any pointers to make me full i always find my self at bk when im hungry tips plz weight 320

Replies

• jzs20
    jzs20 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    McDonald's grilled chicken Ceaser salad with lite dressing ...
    That took care of every fast food craving that I've had over the last year. The salad tastes great,is satisfying and is fast food without being fast food ...

Dunkin donuts egg white breakfast sandwiches is another go to fast food meal ;)

Good luck !
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    A friend once said to me "Losing weight is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard."

It hit a nerve. I knew I couldn't make major changes to my body without major changes to my choices and lifestyle.

Start cooking. Grab some cookbooks. Your meals don't need to be small to be calorie concious, I love a big meal. You can make yourself an amazeballs burger at home with all the trimmings for half the cals of a BK meal. Google "healthy recipes for take out food" for ideas.

You can still do take out, but understand generally going to be its EITHER the biggest thing on the menu multiple times a week OR weight loss. Weight loss is caused by a calorie deficit. So you either have to lower the calories, or burn enough to keep eating drive through all the time. And burning that many calories ain't easy!

You won't see changes unless you make changes. :wink:
  • hoittie07
    Options
    thank you all:-)
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Figure out your TDEE and look at the online calorie information for your favourite drive-throughs. Then eat accordingly.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    good thing peopl have thought of providing cooking with diections. these thughts are recorded in things called "cook book". they have all kinds of ideas and easy to follow directions, all you have to do is do the work.

as for the drive thru. log your calories, pick the things that are within your calorie goal. it's really that simple
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A friend once said to me "Losing weight is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard."

Oh yea that is good.