looking for help

Options
Finally decided to join this wonderful community mainly cause i need advice. I kind of hit a wall losing weight where I'm stuck. No matter what I do it wont come off. So my friends have been taking these pills of garcinia that they got from link removed by staff for the simple fact they got an extra bottle for free. cheap friends but thats another story. Back on track, supposedly they help burn fat and suppress your appetite because of the HCA . Any thoughts. Just looking for a tighter butt!

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    You should save your money, the pills don't work.
  • Lacey190
    Options
    you don't think they do? They swear that they help them not eat as much throughout the day
  • kgeyser
    Options
    No, the pills do not work. Logging your food, weighing and measuring your food, and keeping a calorie deficit work.
  • Lacey190
    Options
    I have not gone so far as to weigh my food but maybe thats what I need to try. Funny cause they advertise the premium pure garcinia cambogia on this site
  • kgeyser
    Options
    They do not advertise it, the ads automatically generate based on searches you've conducted on your computer or words that have appeared on the site that are keywords for the advertisers.

If you are not weighing/measuring and logging your food, then you are probably eating more than you think and that's why you haven't been able to lose weight. This link will help: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    A magic pill isn't going to give you a tighter butt. Lifting some heavy weights and eating right will.