30DS - sore!

Options
i did my first day of 30DS yesterday and was super intense about it. anyway, today, my thighs are extremely sore and i'm having a hard time mustering up the courage or energy to do day 2. ugh. i need a push!

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It gets easier as your body gets used to these circuits! I have noticed that I may not be losing 20 lbs in 30 days but I am losing inches. It is great!
  • butilovetacos
    butilovetacos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just do it!!! For a 20 minute work out it is SO worth it!!!!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I also got extremely sore after the first day. I would suggest more stretching than what they do on the DVD, which helped me a lot.

Keep up the great workouts! You'll love the results.
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was the same way. I had to have by husband carry our daughter down the stairs i was so sore! But I stuck with it. I just started level 3 today and it's still awesome!!! You will love the DVD, my abs have never looked so good!!!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Do your workout today and modify if you have to. Working out will actually help your sore muscles.

Reward yourself afterwards with a nice soak in a hot bath!

You can do it!

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I need to start doing this again.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    update - I DID IT! YAY!!!! i'm gonna eat lunch (baked potato with chili from trader joe's. yum!) and then take a bath with lavender bath salts.

thank you thank you thank you for getting my butt in gear!
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i would also suggest extra stretching at the end...definitely helps!
  • ponchita08
    Options
    I did one day and my thighs were so sore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't tried it since a few days ago BUT i intend on giving it a go again tomorrow. Let me know how day 2 was for you girl! GOOD LUCK!!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    I did one day and my thighs were so sore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't tried it since a few days ago BUT i intend on giving it a go again tomorrow. Let me know how day 2 was for you girl! GOOD LUCK!!

oh god, after the adrenaline and excitement from finishing day 2 wore off, my thighs hurt so bad. like, 100 times worse than before! :sad: i don't know how i'm gonna make it through tomorrow. i might do some yoga and stretching tomorrow instead, hahah.

i'm still pretty proud of myself :blushing:

you should try again tomorrow, ponchita! i bet it will be easier!