8 week progress pics

Options
JJMaritz
JJMaritz Posts: 46 Member
Okay so I have been training to get fit again and loose some weight for 8 weeks now. I thought I'd share my before and 8 week progress pics. I have a 12 week goal and I'm slowly working towards it. 12 weeks is not a lot of time and I'm really enjoying a bit of a lifestyle change.

First pic to the left is me on 230 pounds, middle at 214 pounds and 8 weeks later I'm at 202 pounds. My goal is 188 pounds with 7% body fat in 4 weeks time. Anyways, at the risk of sounding vain, I just thought maybe it would inspire someone feeling a bit stuck to push through.

I can't seem to post the picture off of my ipad, but here's the Photobucket link -

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p24/Jjmaritz/image_zps058cd011.jpg

Replies

• ButterfliesOnMyEyes
    Options
    Good Job!!!!
  • indignantgnome
    indignantgnome Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And, here you go:

image_zps058cd011.jpg
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    I don't see pictures :s:/
  • JJMaritz
    Options
    Thank you. It's has been tough at times, but with support from some guys and gals on MFP it has been made a bit easier to help me focus on my goals. You know who you are....Semper Fortis.
  • JonMB
    JonMB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey JJ, awesome progress. It's definitely doable for you to drop another 14 pounds in four weeks at the rate you seem to be going, but I'm not so sure about 7% body fat in four weeks.

Here's a photo of body fat percentages: http://cdn.builtlean.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

You look to be around 20-25% right now.

What's your diet and workout routine? :)
  • JJMaritz
    Options
    Thanks Indignantgnom...but the pic you uploaded doesn't show the 3rd pic? I wish they would add a pic upload function that works on MFP.
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Keep working hard. It's working for ya!
  • JonMB
    Options
    This one should fit.

aJqvk26.jpg
  • JJMaritz
    Options
    Thanks JonMB! 25% bf, shucks man I need to rethink my goals ;-)

Well I mean that is where I would like to end up anyways. 12 weeks would be okay to just get me feeling good and get me to swim without a shirt on, if you know what I mean.

I do weight training 5 days a week and do 4 minutes of Tabata after every gym session. I don't really count calories, but I do do Intermittent Fasting 16/8 and its been going great. I train fasted everyday.
  • JonMB
    Options
    Cool man. Keep it up!
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!