I Need help with breakfast?

Options
I'm trying to go from 110lbs to 135lbs I'm 5 ft 2 male lifting 6 days week for about 40 minutes. Breakfast is my big struggle I work from home but hate cooking breakfast what are some quick and simple breakfast to go items I can just heat up in the morning or grab to go? I really hate cooking in the morning.

So what are some healthy high calorie breakfast snacks or meals I can just grab to go?

That have a good amount of protein fat and crabs if possible? Thanks

Btw I've tried oatmeal it gets boring just need something I can grab on the go or pop in the microwave that healthy that I don't need to cook.

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    If you're really anti-cooking, just make a big-*kitten* protein shake.

If it's just cooking breakfast you don't like, then cook non-breakfast foods. Or cook the night before and eat it cold. Cold chicken can be pretty d@mn awesome.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    We have a microwave egg poacher that is great for a quick breakfast. I'll heat some deli sliced ham, slice some cheese and put it all between a whole wheat english muffin. Its a great way to get a quick breakfast!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I usually do a lot of cooking on the weekend and put the leftovers in the freezer. I don't eat breakfast, but I still like breakfast foods so I'll eat them for lunch or snacks or what-have-you.

My go-tos are:

- baked oatmeal. I change it up every week so that I don't get bored because, like you said, regular oatmeal gets dull. I almost always have bananas in there, but I will do orange-blueberry, chocolate raspberry, chocolate blueberry, coconut, chocolate chip, apple spice, pretty much anything you want. It freezes and reheats well, and I've added protein powder to these fairly successfully to an added punch

- oat and fruit pancakes. Usually apple, blueberry, or banana. These also freeze well, and reheat in the toaster in a matter of minutes.

- protein powder muffins. There are tons of recipes online, and I am working on perfecting my own, since I am not really fond of using a lot of additives or replacement sweeteners and a lot of recipes out there call for these.

- egg muffins - just mix up some eggs, a little milk, and some spices and pour over cheese, meat and veggies that you've already put into muffin tins. Again, freeze and reheat pretty well.

- breakfast burritos - pretty self explanatory
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    I just grilled a steak, basted three eggs and made some toast in right around ten minutes for breakfast. If you don't want to really cook, you can do leftovers from dinner. I do that quite a bit, Sandwiches are also good, or, you could just skip breakfast, nothing wrong with that.

Rigger
  • NYgirl1990
    NYgirl1990 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to go from 110lbs to 135lbs I'm 5 ft 2 male lifting 6 days week for about 40 minutes. Breakfast is my big struggle I work from home but hate cooking breakfast what are some quick and simple breakfast to go items I can just heat up in the morning or grab to go? I really hate cooking in the morning.

So what are some healthy high calorie breakfast snacks or meals I can just grab to go?

That have a good amount of protein fat and crabs if possible? Thanks

Btw I've tried oatmeal it gets boring just need something I can grab on the go or pop in the microwave that healthy that I don't need to cook.

You can bake your own cookies the night before and have a few for breakfast. I use almond flour, almond butter, chia seeds, honey, chopped almonds and dairy free chocolate chips. You can have them with a fruit like a banana.
  • kALcyoum
    kALcyoum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can get microwaveable omelette makers from Amazon and use egg whites (or whole eggs if you prefer and are looking to add weight) and throw in some protein. Microwave it for a couple minutes and eat it with some protein shake/fresh fruits and you should be good to go.