Hi i am new..well nearly

Options
Hi guys
Hi have been around for a while but never really used this app. I am looking for new friends so we can all motivate each other on this journey.

My name is Sophie, i am 30 and from Manchester, UK. I have 7 and a half stone to lose. A lot but do..able. I am going to be strict with this as i would like to reach goal this year.

Please feel free to add me.

Soph

Replies

• americanjoeband
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60 pounds so I can look good enough to get in a band.
  • Elizvbm
    Elizvbm Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Sophie i'm a mexican living in italy. I want to lose just a few kilos and get a good shape.
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Sophie, I've just started back on here in the last couple of weeks. I did use it for a while last year but wasn't properly focused. I am now though and am determined to shed the weight by diet and exercise. I'm sure we can spur each other o along the way!

Good luck!

Sarah x
  • gblaise
    gblaise Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome back!
    I just started back up after a 3 month hiatus due to a hurt leg. I'm hoping to lose 40 pounds and get back into shape for my CJ job. I'll be more than willing to cheer you on!
    I am 23, 5'0" and 180. My true goal that I know I have lost the weight will be when I can fit into my old size 10 Jeans!!!
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Sophie,

I am just starting up again after a failed attempt a year ago, I would like to lose around 7-8 stone too. I'm 26 from Telford in the UK, feel free to add me if you would like to.

Good Luck

Natalie x
  • hey sophie.. abhishek here from berkshire... i am here usually everyday... FR on the way.. anyone please feel free to add
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hiiiii Sophie,

Im Sarah, 26, from Suffolk UK but living in Belfast NI.

Im 6ft tall and was told by my GP I needed to lose 10st! So far I've lost around 26lbs on low carb food choices, and not looking to rush as it took so long to put the weight on :o)

Feel free to add me as a friend - my diary is also open for friends to see
  • yejinxox
    Options
    Hi Sophie,

I'm 21 years old, 5' 11 and trying to reach 120 lbs

Good luck :)