Looking for some friends! To lose 20-30lbs

Options
loubidy
loubidy Posts: 440 Member
Hello :) I'm just looking for some more friends on here. Ideally with a similar goal but anyone would be nice, please add?

Replies

• varner42
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 20-25 pounds. I just started AGAIN about 4 days ago. I have been stying under my 1200 calories and I have actually gained a pound. I have been doing about 30-45 mins of cardio a day also. What is your plan to lose it?
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 20-25 pounds. I just started AGAIN about 4 days ago. I have been stying under my 1200 calories and I have actually gained a pound. I have been doing about 30-45 mins of cardio a day also. What is your plan to lose it?

If you are staying UNDER 1200 AND exercising... you're not eating enough. Do your BMR calculation and eat atleast that much. Feel free to add me... I have 33 more lbs til my goal :)
  • datandy
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to loose at least 25 I hope! Feel free to add me! I've been finding it hard not to go over on sugar! Most of it is in fruit, its shocking how much sugar is in fruit!!!
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Hi Black Dahlia here, I'm also looking to lose about 20-30 lbs. I've lost a lot of weight in the past, however, over the past six months about 15 has crept back. Want to lose that and more to get to my final weight loss goal.

Glad to meet everyone!

Best,
    BD
  • liori1
    liori1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I could use some moral support from people striving to lose 30 lbs also. I lost 30 last year and have kept off the 30 but have been at a stand still since July. My goal this year is to get out of the "obesity" range. Does anyone live in the Glendale, AZ area?
  • Relle3
    Relle3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I have restarted my weight loss/ get toned journey on Nov 2, 2013 weighing 145. I then started eating clean Dec 2, 2014. Over the Christmas and New Year Holiday I didn't do too well. As of Monday Jan 13, 2014 I am down 10lbs. Still wanting to lose another 10 and tone up. I am currently on Day 11 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I eat clean and exercise every day. Cardio at least 30 min, and lifting weights as well as some leg workouts. If I have it my way, I am hoping to lose the last 10 by March 1, 2014.
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Y'all add me ????
    Wife and Mom of two beautiful girls, 6 & 2 plus work full time
    I have lost 60# and maintained for 3 months
    Now looking to lose 20+ more and tone up!
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    BUMP

Thanks for the great responses! Anyone else?
  • nikkiskip79
    nikkiskip79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Nikki..

Im looking to loose 20 -30 lbs. have yo yod for over 5 years but have never been under 10 stone 7 and that is my aim.. Dont want to fall off the wagon again so need as much support that i can get..
  • rebeccavh
    rebeccavh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 20 lbs myself and would love to know more people on here! Feel free to add me!
  • Jfeg1980
    Options
    I am also looking for more friends to add that will keep me motivated and get onto me and tell me positive changes and alternatives to the bad things they see on diary. I am going to lose 30-45 lbs ,notice the I am, not I'm going to try or my plan is, I AM GETTING HEALTHY FOR MYSELF AND MY KIDS :)

I am so far logging everything and doing treadmill programs. due to
    a hurt back, I am limited right now. My husband and I plan to start the Insanity program as soon as I can.

Look forward to adding some positive people to help me :)
  • MWhitt81
    MWhitt81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just started seriously working on it and looking to lose 30 to 40. Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • DianeEvans69
    DianeEvans69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I could use some moral support from people striving to lose 30 lbs also. I lost 30 last year and have kept off the 30 but have been at a stand still since July. My goal this year is to get out of the "obesity" range. Does anyone live in the Glendale, AZ area?

I have about 34 lb to go and like you am hoping to move out of the obesity range pretty soon (end of Feb is my goal).
  • rslcarson
    rslcarson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to mfp, my goal is 19lbs (lost 10lbs before Christmas) would also like some more friends on here for support and motivation. I'm a mummy to a 4yr old and 10 month old and work full time so fitting these goals into a very busy schedule. Rx
  • SkinnyMarni3
    SkinnyMarni3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25lbs already but would like to lose 25 more :) You can add me as a friend! :) so can the other people on this post :)
  • heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm just getting back to MFP as of the first of the year and have about 35 lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me! I'm always up for making new friends =)