calorie counting gets difficult at night

Options
I do so well while at work, but as soon as I get home and start preparing dinner for my kids that is where it all goes South...

On any other night I would have tried a few things here and there during dinner preparation and of course finished off what my toddlers didn't...but tonight I'm wondering how I'm going to spend my last 66 calories...or if I'm just going to be under on day 1 of calorie counting and keep drinking water until I go to bed...

oh give me strength to make it to bed without that extra nibble!

Replies

• rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Drink up the water! You can do it and you will feel better about yourself being able to resist having to have that extra nibble tonight!
  • DKS49
    DKS49 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds familiar. I do the same thing..blow it at night. I always promise to do better the next day but sweets are my weakness!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound weird, but I read it here I think, or maybe somewhere else...but at night when you start wanting to pick brush your teeth. It actually does work.
  • NuttyFruitCake
    Options
    I do the same, or when I get out of work, 2 hour bus journey home and I just grab some choc as a snack and then have a huuuge meal when I'm in, and by then it's late so I don't burn it off!!
  • NuttyFruitCake
    Options
    ...or chew gum (good for if you're trying to strenthen neck and jaw muscles to loose a double chin)

I cant stand the taste of anything when I've got a minty taste in my mouth
  • Denita
    Denita Posts: 28
    Options
    I love the Extra Key Lime Pie gum... it really helps with those night times cravings. :o)