I'm worth it!

Options
Hello! I just learned of this site today after seeing a clip of a woman on the Today Show who lost over 150 lbs! I was so motivated by her story that I had to check it out. I'm amazed at how easy this site is to use, so I'm going to give it a try. I've done WW off and on for years. I love the plan, but with my busy lifestyle I'm finding it difficult to attend meetings. I was going to join their on-line plan, but why? When this site is just as good if not better! :)

The demands of my job and family have forced me to put my health on the back burner. I recently took a new job after 9.5 years of being stressed out in a managerial position and having an hour commute each way. I decided I needed to make some major life changes and the next on my list is to lose the 96 lbs that have creeped on over the past 10 years. I hope to find the support I need on this site. I look forward to this journey with your support!

Cheers!

Bobbie

Replies

• garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    Welcome!! You are worth it and you will find this site so great! I have lost 26 pounds since July using it and many many inches!
  • k8ieP
    k8ieP Posts: 54
    Options
    Great!! I am so glad you decided to make a change. I have also let myself slip before because of a busy life and will never do it again. This is a slow and long journey but it is priceless and everyone here wants to help you!
    Good luck!:drinker:
  • more65
    Options
    HELLO I HAVE A WEEK AND ALREADY LOST 10 POUNDS
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined this site about 2 weeks ago. I find it very addicting. I love the support and the information that is shared here. You are worth it!!!!
  • kms77
    kms77 Posts: 2
    Options
    good luck Bobbie
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    welcome to the online fam and yes you are worth it!!!
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    You are worth it! And we're right beside you as you go.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... you just made the first step to a new you. You're right, you are worth it.

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Welcome! :D
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Don't forget about the iPhone and or droid apps. They save my bacon when I eat out. :-)
  • autumnater
    autumnater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes...you are worth it. I have only been on here for a week and have lost 7 lbs....and gained lost energy and new friendships! Keep focused! YOU CAN DO IT ~:bigsmile: !
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Hi Bobbie~!
    I'm also a former WW girl. I had big success on their plan after I had my first child. Now that i'm done having kids I, too, went back to WW but recently cx my membership. Everything I need is right here and it's FREE! :)

I'm also learning SO much more about how my body works and what calories actually are, which I prefer over focusing on a WW number.

I think you're going to love it here :)

~V