Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How many in their 30's???

Replies

• AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
  • natty9119
    natty9119 Posts: 7 Member
    31 in 2 months :( I'm still 17 in my head :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    34 here!
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    31 in 4 days (making this decade my best yet!)
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    35, my birthday is next week! :)
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    32 and in the best shape of my life
  • zaan83
    zaan83 Posts: 35
    Hi..Im also 30 and hoping to end up looking like I did in my 20s (or even better!)
  • Velasca
    Velasca Posts: 81 Member
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    33 and loving it.
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    34 (i think) after 25 I starting losing track of my age.

*counts years * Yeah I am 34, hehehe
  • I'm 35...soon to be 36 in five days. :)
  • Katie7743
    Katie7743 Posts: 1 Member
    I just turned 37 and feel the best I have ever felt before. I use myfitnesspal everyday. If anyone wants to be my friend, all I ask is for you to enable your diary so I can get ideas on what to eat. I love this site and its FREE :)

My name is Katie7743
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    I am in my thirties. Have lost and gained weight a couple of times, struggling at the moment. Would like people to be pals and comment on my diary :-)
  • Just entered the 30 club on Dec 15.... feeling 20 and can still go for 25 lol :.... Found out I had type 2 Diabetes 15 days after my b day . My awesome Doc introduced me to this app and I've been going hard ever since one day at a time. Soon I will be healthy and no finger poking will have to be done :) Good Luck on your healthy journey everyone!!!!
  • I'm screaming the same thing ... just turned 30 as well.... you go girl lol
  • 30ish going on 18. =)
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    I'm 30!
  • Dozer91
    Dozer91 Posts: 40 Member
    I am 37 and more active and in shape than in my 20s! I love to play hockey, swim and box. I love meeting new people on MFP so send me a friend request and lets motivate each other. Yay!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    I am 32 currently, my birthday is next month ;(
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    I'm hanging onto my thirties by two threads...38 here. Just came back to the site after waayy too long of a hiatus! Funny how we loose the weight and then think it will just magically stay off. I've been beating myself up for allowing the weight to creep back on, but that is doing more harm than good. No one wins in the blame game of life. Excited to be in control of me again and get back to that happy, healthy me!!