AT THE STORE RIGHT NOW! What should I buy?

Options
Hey guys at the store what should I buy?

Replies

• jamebb
    jamebb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Vegetables, fruit, eggs, milk/cheese (if you're into dairy),ground beef, chicken, pork chops, shrimp (or fish or whatever seafood you like).

But it really depends on what you like to eat, what your goals are, and (seeing as you are 21 and might be in college in a dorm room with limited access to a kitchen) what you are able to cook.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Can you pick me up some bananas? I am all out and need some for the weekend...
  • tegalicious
    Options
    All joking aside.... Whatever you like that fits within your calorie limits and gives you a good amount of fat, protein and carbs.
  • ThatsSOcleve
    Options
    I have picked up wheat bread bananas oranges some yogurt some canned tuna some ham and that's it
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You should have planned your meals ahead of time and made a list of all the ingredients needed and THEN head to the market. You did it all backwards. :sad:
  • ThatsSOcleve
    Options
    Lawl is college student doesn't have time to make a rough draft my ingredients to cook or for my creations
  • kherrons
    kherrons Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Eggs, salmon, avocado, quinoa, and a load of frozen veggies. You can always find something to make with some basics.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the beer. YOU HAD ONE JOB!
  • DiveGal
    DiveGal Posts: 11
    Options
    You need veggies too, regardless of whether you are trying to lose weight or just eat healthy. Sigh......college students.....you give them books and teach them to read, and all they do is eat the covers! LOL!!

If your schedule is that tight, make a standard list and all you will have to do is check what you need for that grocery run. Good luck on your next trip!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Tequila :drinker: :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Depends on what kind of store.

if you're that the grocery store, I recommend food. If you are at a clothing store, I recommend flattering clothing in your size.
  • ThatsSOcleve
    Options
    Aww yeah I feel you. I feel you. I'm at a store with eatable panties
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Wine! It's the weekend! Oh, then buy the chocolate panties.
  • ThatsSOcleve
    Options
    Lol not a big wine drinker...I'm kind of on a strict strict diet so I'm trying to keep everything healthy.