Mind Over Matter Challenge! only 18 spots left!

Options
We are starting (or restarting) an 8 week challenge with different activities every week and 5 teams competing. The weekly losers will be given penalties (think burpees!) The winners will be named Champions of the internet for a week! But in the end we will all be losers and that will make you a winner!

We really need people who are interested in logging every day and being part of a team. Please add me to friends list and put on there if you are interested in becoming a team captain!

Replies

• TeamMindOverMatter
    Options
    Anyone?
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Think I'd like to but need a little more detail...
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Me too ,
    sorry I have no idea what you do for your challenges but I love competition and I'm in a rut right now so got to keep on moving ...
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I think you should give some more information on what exactly this is.
  • ataraxiiaa
    Options
    I think I'd like to join you guys. But i'd like to know what the challenge is first
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know more info.
  • TeamMindOverMatter
    Options
    Hi there!! Sorry for the delay!! Ok....Details:
    8 weeks.
    5 teams.
    Weekly challenges will include a fitness challenge and a nutrition challenge.
    Fitness Challenge Example: Your team will complete 20 miles combined this week, i.e. Each person completes 1 mile a day.
    Nutrition Challenge Example: Eat the rainbow every day this week,. i.e. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.

Winning teams of the week will be determined by which team completes the challenge to the fullest and beyond. LIke if the challenge was to have the most jumping jacks, then the team with the most wins that week and the team with the least gets the penalty.

There are people from all walks of life so far. From 150's-300's!! So join in already!! ;)
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! :)
  • Moonladee
    Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've been a part of this group for almost 2 years... I started at 412 lbs... I'm 222 now.. :) Great group of peeps..
  • MichelleRenee_76
    MichelleRenee_76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    New here, sounds fun. I'd like to be a part.
  • pittiemom3
    pittiemom3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd also be interested in being a part of this challenge. Any motivation helps right??
  • TeamMindOverMatter
    Options
    click on my profile and add me to your friends so I can put you on a team! We are starting this weekend!

Ohhhh and just for kicks....Thursday mini challenge!!!! 50 crunches! AND GO!
  • jenniferjohnsonament
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon...and put 10 lbs back on!

I would love to kick off my weight loss goals with a challenge!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! YAY!!! I am soooo excited!! We're starting today!!! Jump on board y'all!! I've been with this group for nearly 2 years as well!! <3<3
  • ccolb9302
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • laceylynn3
    laceylynn3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've never done anything like this but it sounds like a good way to start the year! I would like to join.