How many grams of carbs a day???

Options
Whether you're eating low-carb or paying no attention to carbs, roughly how many grams of them do you eat a day?

Just wanted to get an idea of how many people trying to lose weight are eating!

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I average about 125 total carbs per day, but the daily total varies greatly (from 50-250). I focus on fiber so the net carb is about 97 on average.
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I set my macro ratio to 40% carbs, 30% fat and 30% protein. I eat anywhere from 1500-2000 calories a day depending on my activity level.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a medical reason to track carbs ignore them, get the correct amount of protein and fats and let the carbs look after themselves.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Today I am having 338 grams of carbs. My goal is 330. That being said I don't watch my carb intake as much as I watch my fat and protein intake. I make sure protein and fat is taken care of and my carbs can be whatever is leftover. Keep in mind I am also a runner and I at maintenance now so my macro settings are a little different than some. I still get at least 1 gram of protein per pound of my lean body mass and .35 grams of my total weight in fats though.
  • obmckenzie
    obmckenzie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am for as small as possible carbs, 20g net on a bad day, 10g net on a good day.
  • EricRazorbacks
    EricRazorbacks Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd say mine, whether losing or gaining, range from 250-400 g.