Halfway mark! 30 down, and 30 to go! (PICS)

Replies

• laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Incredible! Good job!
  • Ooooooo LALA!!!

My Dear Sister,

Thank you for being so damn inspiring!!! You are doing amazing and I am so freaking proud of you. Keep it up! And thank you for helping me stay on track!!!
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    WOW!!! you look awesome! i have pretty much the same goals as you and this is SO inspiring! can't wait to see your next "after" pic! :happy:
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Girl you look awesome
  • jacquel13
    jacquel13 Posts: 37 Member
    You look great! I'm doing ripped in 30 right now... Can I add you?

Take care,
    Jackie
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    WOW !! Absolutely amazing results !! You look fantastic !
  • skalkbrenn
    skalkbrenn Posts: 47 Member
    You have no idea how much this inspires me!! I am a little over 5 foot and am starting at 180lbs. My goal is to get to 120-130 too so thank you for sharing. Fantastic job - you look great (and now I know about what I will look like 30lbs lighter) !!!! :-)
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Wonderful progress!!!
  • sasers
    sasers Posts: 146 Member
    awesome! I have lost 31 lbs my self of my 67 to lose and I don't have near the amount of change as you do. I'm jealous!
  • Well done! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    That is AWESOME progress!! Keep up the great work girly!! :bigsmile:
  • way to go! you look amazing!
  • jescott1
    jescott1 Posts: 3 Member
    Nice job.. KUDOS to you for sticking to it!! Very motivational!
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Groovy!
    The hard part is over. All downhill from here
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    you look like you lost a lot more than 30- not sure where the next 30 will come from?
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Congratulations, you look amazing... Keep it up, you are halfway to your goal.
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    awesome! I have lost 31 lbs my self of my 67 to lose and I don't have near the amount of change as you do. I'm jealous!

It could be my height? I'm pretty short, so when I lose or even gain weight, it tends to be pretty noticeable.
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    You look great!
    You say you just started in October. I am just an inch taller than you and am very close to your weight (154) and I still have my stomach. I started my forty pound weight loss last January. I still have some to go.

My question is how did you get your stomach to shrink back that fast (3 months)?
  • ra1williamson
    ra1williamson Posts: 42 Member
    Awesome! Wtg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!