Apple Cider Vinegar and .... weight loss

Options
Hi everyone :smile:
i want to ask everyone what do thinking about this method of weight loss ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPfKFrj8T6o

Replies

• jcorpern
    jcorpern Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You'd be far healthier and lose far more weight by simply ensuring that you burnt more calories every day than you took in.
  • naurugirl
    naurugirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone who claims to have the "secret to weight loss" is full of **** and just trying to get your money. Weight loss is about calories in versus calories out.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    myths based on psuedoscience = BS
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Anyone who claims to have the "secret to weight loss" is full of **** and just trying to get your money. Weight loss is about calories in versus calories out.

well there is a secret to weight loss..

it's basically to eat less food than your body needs on a consistent basis.

it's pretty simple but some people do treat it like occult knowledge
  • Wendy1Fl
    Wendy1Fl Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have such a hard time with the things written in the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar book. Some of the content makes sense, but some things (like microwaves will cause disease & death) seem like a bunch of superstitious hooey to me. I do drink 1 TBSP Bragg raw ACV daily with a tsp of raw unfiltered honey, because I DO believe it is healthy for you. My fiance has a co-worker who started it 20 years ago & hasn't had to take a single sick day since. But I just don't think it's the end-all-be-all-miracle cure to weight loss it claims at times in that book.