Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options
1515253545557»

Replies

• GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and I dont like how I look at less than 125. I got down to 122 at one point and I have no boobs at that weight. I am 127 and I am strictly maintaining. Yay for having boobs again. It like it because I dont have to do that 1200 calorie net nonsense anymore.
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and currently 127 lbs (I gained some over the holidays, sigh. :c ) My highest weight ever was around 171, but this leg of my journey started closer to 140. I'm a university student and not very active, but I do enjoy walking and (sometimes) weights. My goal weight is ~105 lbs. Feel free to add me! c:
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im 4'11 and a quarter. Starting weight was 148. Starting weight on MFP was 145, currently down to 135. My ultimate goal is to cut all the way down to 110ish and let my glycemic reserves or whatever they are called but up to 113-115. The lowest weight of my adult life was 113. I like my body any where from 113 to 117.
  • Mollyb311
    Mollyb311 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet tall and my ideal goal weight is 130. I am working toward it, but since I am also 57 years old, I may decide not to weigh that weight. Time will tell. If I was younger, yeah, it would definitely be my goal! Good luck!
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5 feet and 5'1, and my goal weight is 120, although, it is not like a definite thing. That is what I am aiming for, but I will see when I'm closer to that goal.
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft - start weight was 161 (before MFP), current weight 145 and goal 119. I'd like to reach my goal before visiting family in the summer, but it is such a SLOW process! I've decided to do 5:2 IF and had my first fast day yesterday, hoping that this will give me an extra boost in my weightloss journey.
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", large frame and muscular and weigh 122, which is fine. My body fat is 20% and at age 70 that's great. If I lost a few more pounds I wouldn't complain but don't want to lose much more if any.

At 5'0" or thereabouts, depending on your frame, I'd look at 110 to 115 and a body fat of 17 or so. Depending on your age and I don't know what that is.
  • msflynnbly
    msflynnbly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Currently 153 but would love to be around 130lbs? Oh my weight is all over ha, mainly tops of arms, eurgh, belly, boobss, bum and legs!!!! Xxxx
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 1/2 feet. (Got to put the 1/2 in there :)) I weigh 154 but its all in my belly and boobs. My goal is get to 130 so I can look porportioned. My goal is to get there before I turn 30 in November.
  • AllyKM
    AllyKM Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1ish and currently 136lbs. I am comfortable around 126 which is the lowest weight I have been in the last 9 years. Goal is 115-120. Feel free to add me. I share my food diary and aim for 1,200-1,500 calories per day.
  • marilu1727
    Options
    I'm between 5' 2" and 5' 3". The doctors can never get it right when I go in for check ups. My goal is between 115-125. I just want to have definition in my body and less flabbiness. I started out at 188 and had gotten to 140 but then with a new job and the holidays I jumped back to 154. I've been working out and have gotten back to 151 within a couple of weeks. Hopefully be to 140 or less by my wedding at the end of June. Would really love to be able to wear everything in my closet again without feeling I need to cover my body with a pancho!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!