Healthy motivation? Looking for friends!

Options
Hi! I'm a 21 year old girl looking for new friends to share my progress with :) I was once on here before but never stuck to it (I was younger and in a pretty sedentary lifestyle thinking I could lose weight really quick pfft and I didn't have any friends worth staying for). This time, I'm determined! I have long way ahead of me but I want to be fit when I study abroad in Europe after I obtain my associates degree. I don't want to be skinny, I want to be HEALTHY.

I'll fill out my bio when I have the time :tongue:
Would anyone like to friend me? I would love some tips and motivation :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :) I'd gladly help in any way I can with tips or information if you need some, & would love to help motivate you.
    I'm very into exercising, & eating as clean as possible. Feel free to add if you'd like. :) Good luck on your journey!
  • XxMsxBREEZExX
    XxMsxBREEZExX Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just recently got back into mfp. I call it my last new year's resolution to change my life. I research daily on weight loss, motivation, eating right and exercising. To my surprise I learn something new everyday. I've somehow turned into a fitness guru overnight, LOL! If you'd like we can be friends. I need friends as well who are in it to win it and are as motivating as I'll be to them.
  • Tami93062
    Options
    Hi - I'm looking for helpful tips regarding do's and dont's. I have tried so many diets and nothing works. I have problems sticking to it. I'm tired of living my life the way I have been lately. I need motivation!! Any help would be appreciated along with making friends!:smile:
  • erethral
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!!