ACE While Breast Feeding?

I know most would say that diet pills as a whole are a waste of time and money. That being said I've also seen about a thousand success stories from others on ACE..my question is about Breast Feeding while using ACE.

I've never heard a diet pill that can safely be taken while breast feeding but I'm wondering what is in ACE that makes it bad to take while doing so..and if I'm only BFing on a schedule of maybe 4 feedings a day, is it still unsafe?

Replies

• lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Most places don't take the risk of testing things on breastfeeding moms. So companies just say not safe. It's your kid so you can take a risk if you want for diet pills or you could just go with the safe tried and true method of creating a deficit and sticking to it. My personal preference is to reduce risk where I know there is one that I can control. There is so much we don't have control over. Enjoy the extra calories you get from breastfeeding.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Looks like you created an account to post this question, with the name "MilkWasted" either to troll or because you don't want to post this with your real account, either way I won't dignify this asinine question with a real response.
  • vaporhockey83
    vaporhockey83 Posts: 84 Member
    Straight from their FAQs: Can ACE be taken when breast-feeding or pregnant? No. ACE should not be used by women who are breastfeeding or pregnant.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    OMG r u kudding?! breast milk feeding children is the best diet plan of all of them! ur body uses like 500 more calories a day u need to eat those back for the baby
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    I pity your child......seriously....:noway:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    You've got to be joking.