herbalife protein shake HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hi everyone first off im new to this but im trying to lose weight the right way i been going to zumba & LOVE their cookies & cream shake its delicious i love the way it taste & how its thick like a milkshake i bought the herbalife cookies & cream shake & everytime i make it its so watery & nasty lol can someone help me & tell me how do they make it so thick & creamy because i want to drink 1 a day for breakfast but cant seem to get it right:/ PLEASE HELP !!!! Thank you

Replies

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone first off im new to this but im trying to lose weight the right way i been going to zumba & LOVE their cookies & cream shake its delicious i love the way it taste & how its thick like a milkshake i bought the herbalife cookies & cream shake & everytime i make it its so watery & nasty lol can someone help me & tell me how do they make it so thick & creamy because i want to drink 1 a day for breakfast but cant seem to get it right:/ PLEASE HELP !!!! Thank you

Not trying to be mean but losing weight with Herballife isn't the right way sorry. I am sure some Herballife seller can help you though. I believe there is a recipe thread for it if you search.
  • nettie_pie
    nettie_pie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a personal blender (around $20 at kohls i think) and I just blend with ice and water (and sometimes a handful of frozen berries). my favorite flavor so far is dutch chocolate and cafe latte. just play with the amount of ice you put in, the more ice the thicker it will be. :)
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    You're probably adding too much water.

But really, shouldn't your herbalife distributor be helping you with this? I mean- thats why there's a ridiculous mark up on the stuff.. paying their salary.. so they should be able to at least help you make the shakes if they're going to sell em to ya!
  • sunshineamy84
    Options
    You could try adding low fat natural or greek yoghurt. Or low fat creme fraiche to thicken it up!
  • Fit_French
    Fit_French Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That stuff is crap, and expensive, don't do it
  • Idumt1
    Idumt1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use herblife too!!! It is a great enhancer to any diet program.
    I use the aloe, nite works, and the cookies and cream shake. Its not healthy by itself but along with good eating habits its perfect. To make your shake thicker use crushed ice and a cup of milk. To make it even better and some frozen strawberries
  • Idumt1
    Options
    No water only crushed ice
  • Idumt1
    Options
    No water only crushed ice
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why people think they need these overpriced gimmicks. I would rather buy real food than these "miracle shakes"
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    If something is not healthy unless you add a balanced diet, I'd recommend going straight to the balanced diet and skip the shake.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    There are better and cheaper protein shakes.

Make it with milk instead of water and see if that helps. Failing that, they maybe made it with cream to get the sales in?
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why people think they need these overpriced gimmicks. I would rather buy real food than these "miracle shakes"

I hear they make your boobs bigger and give your hubby a huge wang.
  • sonomaster
    sonomaster Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Are they open 24 hours??? I need boobs and wang , like , NOW!!!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options

No, only between the hours of 3am and 4:14am... and only on Tuesdays
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options

I don't think so ... they usually have really sh!tty hours!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    add ice cream
  • sonomaster
    sonomaster Posts: 27 Member
    Options

I don't think so ... they usually have really sh!tty hours!

How is that supposed to help me on my journey to better health, breast etc??