Looking for friends :)

Options
Hello everyone,

I used to have a MFP account under my real name and had real friends and family on it and it became too much. The depression when I would go over my calories and the shame that my friends could actually see got to me. So here I am, ANONYMOUS lol

I REALLY want to do this!! I need motivation and encouragement and I will keep my diary public (I had it private in the past) so that all my new "friends" can tell me to do better on the inevitable not so healthy days.

Please friend me, if you're still overweight and have 100lbs to go or if you are close to your goal and have only 3lbs to go, FRIEND ME! I only get on the computer once in a while so reading the message board is sometimes not convenient.

I want to get one good week under my belt and hopefully join a challenge. I am so motivated and need you guys to help me on my journey.

Looking forward to a new me and a new us!

- The Toast of Mayfair :)

Replies

• grayfox564
    Options
    OK, I'm not sure how to be friends but I replied hoping thats how.
  • TheToastofMayfair
    Options
    Thank you!
  • megmo1985
    megmo1985 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello! I understand that! It would be hard to be so public and that is why I've never liked Weight Watchers. Anyways, i would love to be your friend. We all need encouragement to stay healthy with all these crazy temptations around!
  • tgarkiller
    Options
    Well "The Toast of Mayfair",

Good to have you, anonymous or not, nice name choice, I am using my real, but maybe that is because I don't know any better... Anyway, good luck with your revised name....add me.
  • csingleton92
    Options
    I need friends as well! I've been slowly getting off board with my diet and need motivation to be at my best for my wedding! :)
  • 14bound
    Options
    Just joined myself and I am looking for friends, too. I having a hard time meeting my calorie intake and feel the same way as you as far as family, etc knowing. Hope this adds you as a friend.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new but hey I can give support and encouragement. I have 100 lbs to loose.
  • 14bound
    Options
    Me, too!
  • Jfeickert
    Options
    I'm new to this too. I could use some motivating buddies.
  • sircawa
    Options
    Yea I need more friends also. I am not that new but I keep forgetting to log on and I have it on my phone as well. so double disappointment and shame for me. So I wanna add people and add me too.
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Anonymous is just a better idea. You can end up sharing a lot of personal details here, and you have to be careful.

I don't friend people here for that reason, but I'll add my encouragement.
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey- I'm new too and I wouldn't want to have my Personal friends or family to read my stuff either! I just joined this site but have been losing weight since Oct. Let's motivate eachother!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey- I'm new too and I wouldn't want to have my Personal friends or family to read my stuff either! I just joined this site but have been losing weight since Oct. Let's motivate eachother!
  • grayfox564
    Options
    Anyone still on this board? I've been gone a while starting over!
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request, pleased to meet you!

Anyone, feel free to add me also!

best,
    BD
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you:) I'm sort of here anonymously as well! Aside from my brother and a couple of close friends, no one else knows. Just find it easier, especially when you have relatives/friends who are "helpful" by making negative comments. So 11 weeks later, I'm here and a lot happier and losing weight! Anyone can feel free to add me, as support during the journey is so great and amazing, not to mention motivating.:)
  • grayfox564
    Options
    I don't think I got the friend request, or I don't know how to find it,but I would like to be friends!