MFP Friends?

Good morning!

I'm looking for a few MFP friends who will comment (not just like) on my success. I have some amazing friends and would love just a few more!!! Typically, I am very active on this site, and I try to comment on most of my MFP friend posts throughout the day. I'm 6'0, and I've dropped 30.4 lbs thus far. I'm hoping to hit onederland by June and my goal weight by fall. It will take a LOT of focus!!

Feel free to send a FR!! If you could also include a message, that'd be great!

:)

Replies

• bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    I'll send a request.

Anyone else can feel free to add me as well. I'm here everyday and do my best to encourage friends. I'm just under 5'4" and hope to hit onederland in March. I've lost 15 pounds, I want to lose 94 more and I'm trying to lose most of it this year, my motivation is my wedding next May.
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Thanks!!
  • Okay, I'm up for some giving and getting some support. I've not been good at MFP and am making a commitment to get better! Found the message board for the first time today and after reading through several, see where having friends can really help...so I search out a thread of someone just starting who was brave enough to ask for help thinking, if they can do it, so can I. Plus anyone who picks orchids for their profile pic has to be a good person! ;)

I'll try to go on here every day, but it may take me a while to get in the habit. Having a few new friends will keep me motivated as I won't want to let you down. The sun is out today and it's supposed to to get in the high 40's. I'm making myself the promise to get outside and take a walk...first I need to get up, dressed and eat something. What are you going to do today?
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    I sent a request to each of you. Good luck to all and stay strong :)