New friends!

Options
I've been on this app for over a year and log religiously. It would be nice to meet new people and to motivate one another! I was originally 143lbs, dropped down to 114 and am currently 122. I'm trying to get back into a healthy life style again so feel free to add me for that extra push :)

Replies

• canuckjz
    canuckjz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Done! Good luck :) Nice to have motivational friends.
  • TishaJoi
    Options
    Hey! I'm Tish. I've been using this app off and on for a long while myself however I just started this weight loss challenge at this local gym and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to follow through with it! So with that being said lets PUSH each to do better!
  • ashbee03
    ashbee03 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Done! Always good to have as many friends on here as possible to keep me motivated. I usually check my app religiously. Added!
  • Jenny5768
    Options
    Sounds great! I've just started a new exercise program and am hoping to lose about 20 pounds. I'm 47 and have been thin most of my life, but about 10 years ago I started to gradually gain weight. It's time to stop the cycle and become an active part of my health. I too am looking for people to keep me motivated. Good luck to all!