Feeling fed up

I joined mfp 2 years ago and used it for a year with increadable results i lost 50lb in that year . Sadly illness got in the way and i put 20 back on i have a large family and altho they all say they want me to succeed they keep on going to the shop bringing home all the stuff i love and cant have and eating it herr infront of me ... ive asked and even begged them not to but they still do it . Not only that but they are constanly asking for things . Like lunch time . They ask if they can have something then as soon as i say yes they offer to make me something . I feel i have no support . Noone on my side . They say they are but i think not. How can i make them see that i really want to do this . Not for them for me but there making it so much harder as if i dont find it tough enough already

Cant believe that im actually crying writing this . :'(

Replies

• edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Whatever your family brings, only eat a little bit.

If they bring you a plate,

eat half or 50%.

Then they will bring less and less food, or smaller portions.

If they don't, keep eating half
  • rachelblackstock52
    rachelblackstock52 Posts: 10 Member
    Its the constant eating chrisps chocolate n crap that they all eat infront of me that winds me up . Ive asked them not to n they do it anyway
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Because it's not about them it's about you. Is it really logical to ask people to not do something to make your life easier? I'm sorry you are upset but you own what goes in your mouth, and they may bring it or eat it in front of you but you are the one bending your elbow.