Halfway mark! 30 down, and 30 to go! (PICS)

Options

Replies

• susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    wowsers! i'm doing JM30DS and stickin to it after seeing your before and after! great results!
  • palmirana
    palmirana Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!

Wow, you look amazing!! Not only did you lose a lot of pounds, you also toned up tremendously!!! Kudos!!!

Your first picture could be me, when I saw it I just giggled because I look exactly like that, lol. I am working on looking more like the picture on the right though :)

So proud of you!!!!
  • Nicolebfit94
    Nicolebfit94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    congrats this is amazing good luck on losing the other 30 this is so inspirational
  • freedom403
    freedom403 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    R U willing to share if you have been doing any particular exercise to trim your lower abs? U look great.
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! :)
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    R U willing to share if you have been doing any particular exercise to trim your lower abs? U look great.

Honestly, the only exercise I really do is Jillian Micheals DVDs. I really push myself with them though, and always try to push myself to the limit.

I did her Ripped in 30 for almost 3 months because I loved it so much, lol, but have just recently switched to her extreme shed and shred because my body was too used to the RI30 DVD. Her work outs pretty much cover everything from arms, abs, legs, to cardio.
  • queenveef
    queenveef Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look so so good!! Congratulations on your halfway mark!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Go Girl. You are doing fabulously, I hope you feel chuffed with yourself because you deserve to :-)
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome job!!! Amazing results.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    You look awesome. This is very inspiring for me, as your before picture looks pretty much like where I am right now! Thanks for posting!
  • pmm76
    pmm76 Posts: 158
    Options
    Great job!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous, healthy and toned . :smile:

I just began the 30 Days Shred 3 days ago and seeing your amazing transformation have given me more drive to continue and push myself to get your same wonderful results.

Your hard work and dedication shows in your pictures ; keep up the excellent work you have been doing and you will be able reached all your goals!

Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your success story.
    Also, can I add you as one of MFP friend's ?:happy:
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, keep up the good work!
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your tummy has bounced back amazingly. I hope mine does the same.
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you look GREAT:drinker:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! SUCH MOTIVATION! THANK YOU :D
  • FierceLisa
    FierceLisa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    * Congrats * Great Job :)
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    My belly looks almost exactly like your before picture. You give me hope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!