Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bodybuilding.com App - Anyone use this?

Anyone use the Bodybuilding.com App? Likes, dislikes, reviews wanted! Are you accessing it through iPhone or Android?

Replies

• dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Or is there an app that you use to track lifting workouts that is user-friendly and actually useful?! Trying to replace the workout journal and pen!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Or is there an app that you use to track lifting workouts that is user-friendly and actually useful?! Trying to replace the workout journal and pen!

Jefit is amazing! I have it for iPhone. It comes with a pre-setup routine but you can create your own routines as well. It's been a lifesaver.
  • dewgirl321
    I tried JeFit months ago on my kindle and thought it cumbersome. Perhaps the phone version is better, or it's improved since I tried it!

Is there a way to share routines with people?
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    bump.. monitoring this thread as I am also interested! Peeps gots to know yo!

I also kind of wonder if the Fitocracy app is any good?
  • dewgirl321
    Guess I should have posted a general "what app do you use?"! I've seen a lot of posts about running/biking apps but not so many about lifting apps.
  • I've used Fitocracy! It's great for tracking and the people who use it are so motivational and supporitve.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    I've used Fitocracy! It's great for tracking and the people who use it are so motivational and supporitve.

Ooh yes I love Fitocracy too.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    From what I can see the bodybuilding.com app is for bodyspace, bodybuilding.com's social networking side. It is not for tracking food.
  • Try Gymprovise! It's the BEST for use during a Workout by a mile. I've been using it for over 6 months. There's a free version too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gymProvise.ui