looking for 1400 calorie buddies

Options
So after going back and forth between different diets and calorie intakes I have finally settled on 1400 calories as the number that best fits my goals and now I just have to stick with it! It's always encouraging when other people are going through the same thing! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• christinamfanning
    Options
    Hi!! I just started the 1400kcals today
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    That's a good amount :)

I'm eating anywhere between 1200-1600 per day. Just depends on how much I exercise and what's going on!

I will add you and anyone else feel free to add me !
  • franzhaydn
    Options
    Awesome that is my target!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    my calorie goal is around 1400! feel free to add me. it'd be good to get food ideas from other 1400 calorie peeps!
  • newmanthereasa
    newmanthereasa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is my target as well. Right now I am at 1500 cal but I would be willing to try 1400. I am fairly new to mfp--or at least new to really committing to eating better. I think things are always easier when you have friends and a support network. you can add me!
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I just lowered mine from 1500 to 1400. I don't want to lose too quickly but I'm also impatient. . . I'm hoping this is a happy medium for me.
  • tswagner1
    Options
    1403 calories a day. Been back for a week tomorrow and only went over 1 day!!!! Gonna really try to stick to this this time!!!
  • giumedeiros
    Options
    Im also at 1400 :o
  • maguiyr
    maguiyr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and at 1400 also, feel free to add me too! It would be nice to have some support!
  • lsarrach
    lsarrach Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Been dieting for years, with no success. Now I finally decided I am tired of
    Fighting the scale. Been doing great these last two weeks. I am determinedto reach my
    Goal.
  • Mandylynne1979
    Mandylynne1979 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My goal is at 1400 although I don't always meet it! I'm trying; maybe if I too had friends doing the same amount it might help me to stay on track better!
  • lsarrach
    Options
    We can do this. I want to look sexy in my bathing suit.
  • lsarrach
    Options
    I went to the gym promising to do 45 minutes. I so wanted to quit at 20 minutes, but I
    Kept visualizing jillian michaels telling me I am not a quitter. I finally kept my promise
    To myself, and did 45 minutes plus 5. I felt great knowing I didn't quit on myself.
  • vbowe07
    Options
    I am also in the 1400 calorie range. I have done different diets and lost weight; swore I would never gain it all back and I am getting too close to that highest weight so it is time to get serious. I know if I just log everything I eat I make better choices.
  • acsawant
    Options
    I am in the 1200 - 1400 Calories range. Some days its hard usually on weekends to keep the goal! DID NOT KNOW A GLASS OF WINE HAS MORE THAN 100 CALORIES.....LOL
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1400 and would love to be friends, feel free to add me! Good luck.
  • Sheeks88
    Options
    I am also in the 1400-1500 calorie range looking for friends and ideas.
  • rachellaurain
    Options
    I'm doing about 1450 cal per day, feel free to add me :)
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    how about a 1350 buddy? :) add me
  • tia45217
    tia45217 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im at 1400 as well, looking for friends...