Healthy lunch ideas?

Options
Well, my shopping trip is today..I usually have my PB&J which isn't bad or a grilled cheese even with veggies of course..but i am curious what else i could put on my list before I go. Anyone willing to share with me? :happy:

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I usually have a loaded salad - spinach, mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, either a little lunch meat or some avocado, 10 sprays of italian spritzer, 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast, shake it up, and enjoy. Sooo good and usually less than 200 calories.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Put some cooked chicken breast on a whole wheat tortilla with some 2% cheese and maybe some honey mustard. :)
  • MardellD
    Options
    I tend to eat bigger lunches and smaller dinners so some of my fave's are (keep in mind I am a vegan so you can add some meats if you choose) quinoa with mushrooms and wilted spinach, coucous salad mixed veggies (eat warm or cold - couscous with peas, carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, green beans served over spinach or kale) or open faced grilled veggie sandwhich on my home made rosemary focacia bread (grill some romain, red/orange bell peppers, egg plant, purple onion, mushrooms... basically anything then put on grilled bread it's delish topped with cashew "cheese")