Maybe now I should make some friends?

Options
Hi, internet! I am a human being (HOMO SAPIEN SAPIEN WITHOUT A TAIL), very nice to meet you!

I joined MPF over a year ago, and since then have lost a little over 100 pounds. It's been pretty cool. I still have about 60 to lose, which is pretty cool.

I have exactly one friend on this here webpage and have had exactly one interaction with her, so I thought maybe now that I know I'm pretty much going to be able to stick to logging into this site every day (250ish in a row, I lost a day in the spring SAD FACE SAD FACE SAD FACE), I should maybe look into the community aspect of things and have more than one friend. I think I can be pretty encouraging and nice and stuff and things.

Sometimes I drink too much wine. Sometimes I eat too much chocolate. Sometimes I don't exercise. Sometimes I don't eat quite enough. Add me if you think you can handle all my fAuLtS!!!!!!1

Replies

• applejuices
    applejuices Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Also someone messaged me to tell me I should post a "pick" to add a human element! I hope you all like my eyebrows enough to add me as a friend!!!!
  • Lucyjeunesse
    Lucyjeunesse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    great job on the consistent blogging!
    Happy to add as a friend. Good luck!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • sewwy
    sewwy Posts: 21
    Options
    /waves eagerly at Homo Sapiens Sapiens from afar

Feed free to add (I have the same relationship with wine/chocolate/exercise/lackthereof so I FEEL YOU I FEEL YOU)
  • sc204
    sc204 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have no friend add meeeeeee!!! I had no face either but ove just worked out how to add one of these. Not so much luck on the adding friends front though :(
  • sarahtanya
    sarahtanya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I have always used the app on my own but this time need some friends on here to keep me motivated and keep me in check as this time around I'm at my heaviest so have to loose weight before summer so any one who needs a friend on here feel free to add me x
  • MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm also looking for some more friends! X
  • goalkeeper5
    goalkeeper5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have already added you :)

If anyone needs daily support and is willing to pass it back at me ... PLEASE ADD ME <3