For Those on the Body By Vi bandwagon

Options
124»

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Jeez.. Body By Vi is STILL around?? I thought this fad died when the IT WORKS! Wraps came around...
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Anyone considering trying to sell this product should read this and realize that 99% of people in MLM's make no money.

http://www.lazymanandmoney.com/visalus-scam/
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Take the $$$ you throw away on BBV and go buy real food, learn to cook and eat healthy. My God people there is no easy fix!

The solution is simple: Eat Healthy and Bust Your A** Exercising

There is no other way.

As a male, anything with Soy is off my menu... period. Go read the studies.

As for MLM, you are only making the guys who started the product rich.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    It does work, and it IS healthy! And maybe it's not a forever solution, but it's a way to get your body to health and your energy up and lose weight, and learn to keep it off and treat your body right.

How are you learning anything by drinking shakes?

I've lost a fair bit myself, but never needed this sort of a product to get healthy, give me energy, or teach me anything. I just needed to decrease my calories, pay attention to my health issues, and move around a lot more than I was.
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Well, yeah, they work like any other drink or program would if you're depriving yourself for calories. Why does someone need to pay for an overpriced shake to do that? Make your own way cheaper, or just adjust your diet, and get your support here. Oh, but wait, that doesn't line the MLM pockets...

^^^This right here. It's not even quality ingredients for the money.
  • sbalisci
    sbalisci Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For someone who isn't used to cutting calories and needs to feel full - this works for me. it was hard to balance life, low cal meals, school, work, and everything in between. I can always make a dinner, but i would fall off the wagon ordering out at work OR eating bad dunkin breakfast treats. This works for me. 10 minutes to make 2 smoothies to bring to work, BOOM. Under calorie, and then I can experiment with dinner. Been on it 2 weeks, working out 4 times a week, and staying under calorie. I am down 10 lbs and a LOT to go. I don't take the suppliments, but don't knock it til you try a shake routine :) i do not sell it. i bought it online. i just needed a place to start.
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    For someone who isn't used to cutting calories and needs to feel full - this works for me. it was hard to balance life, low cal meals, school, work, and everything in between. I can always make a dinner, but i would fall off the wagon ordering out at work OR eating bad dunkin breakfast treats. This works for me. 10 minutes to make 2 smoothies to bring to work, BOOM. Under calorie, and then I can experiment with dinner. Been on it 2 weeks, working out 4 times a week, and staying under calorie. I am down 10 lbs and a LOT to go. I don't take the suppliments, but don't knock it til you try a shake routine :) i do not sell it. i bought it online. i just needed a place to start.

Only 2 posts.. about the same exact thing.. and practically a copy of each other... real believeable
  • nikkipendleton
    Options
    Do people actually drink a shake don't exercise and lose weight?