Looking for friends! Anyone is fine!

Options
13»

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good luck to you all reaching your goals!!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm really good about logging everyday. I've been on this site for 2 years and have temporarily stopped logging 3-4 times. The longest time away was about 3 weeks I think? Every time I had stopped logging was because of major personal stresses that caused me to fall off the bandwagon. Such as my Uncle passing away, or when my husband was hospitalized because a stupid tick crawled in his ear and f*cked him up.

Anyways, I swear by MFP it was been a major tool in my journey, so I am pretty loyal and I try to comment and motivate my friends on here as much as possible. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • gumbyno1
    Options
    Hi everyone :-) I wouldn't really say I am overweight that much just want to try and be more healthy and get into an exercise routine, would also like to meet new people so if anyone wants to friend me please feel free :-). Haven't finished my profile yet but will get onto that, good luck everyone
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :happy:
  • madnut
    madnut Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your other half sounds like a bit of a git... Congratulations on your phenomenal weight loss so far!
  • boymom75
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Feel free to add me as well. Super motivated! I log in daily. You can do this!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • MikeWanzuk
    MikeWanzuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me up, I am on mfp everyday and very active.
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, just started logging again in the past couple weeks & my diary is open, Always looking for new friends to help motivate each other!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good luck, You can add me if you would like .
  • Mandylynne1979
    Mandylynne1979 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open and this is my second go round. I'm hoping I will meet my goals this time! Maybe with more friends it will be easier to make that happen!
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I try to motivate whenever possible! :)
  • kjfisher1835
    Options
    I actually liked weighing in daily. You can see the minor ups and downs better and don't get so disappointed when you have a one week weigh in day that just happens to be an "up" day for some reason. I found that in spite of the daily ups and downs, my weekly totals were always down. Once in a while I'd have an up week, but the next would be that much better. By weighing once weekly, you think your working for nothing when you have a bad day, where daily you know your slowly but surely going the right direction.

I'm always happy to support those who need it. Encouragement helps the process.
  • jquiz526
    Options
    I'll add you! I log daily, have my diary open, and I comment or message friends daily! Anyone else can add me too!
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    The first week is always the best but 2 lbs a week is good. If you lose to much to fast you will be more likely to gain it back. It took me a year and half to take off 70 lbs and I've been in a slump since July. More like I've been maintaining. I have at least 40 more lbs to go. I'm am also new to MFP so I'll send a friend request.