Loosing for Mickey

Options
Hi,

is there anyone out the like me wanting to loose weight before they visit WDW?

We go next year, finally I can say that :), I would like to loose 74lb so that's only 1lb per week but it's going to be a long haul, I know it, but if I have the support I know I can do it

Would love to talk to anyone about their weight loss journey :)

Replies

• gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im going to WDW at the end of Feb :) Feel free to add me!
  • kpd0202
    Options
    I'm trying to get in shape to run the 5k at WDW next year. I'm a true Disney fanatic. Can talk it all day. I will do anything to go back. BTW if you need help planning let me know I love to plan trips.
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of Disney addicts. Cruising the Dream in March for our Anniversary and hitting the parks before and after the cruise looking forward to having DH to myself at Disney. We go every October so this is a bonus trip! I would love to have some Disney loving friends!
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    My long term goal is to lose 90 more pounds but I am teying to lose 53lbs by this summer cause my family li bc es in LA and I want tovtake myv son (5yrs old) to Disneyland for the first time. Feel free to add me. Ive been on mpf for ocer a year so im committed andon here daily.
  • nikongirl29
    nikongirl29 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    We are going to Disney World in May and I not only want to lose as much weight as possible to look good in pictures, not be self conscious (sp?) on the rides (will that seatbelt buckle!?), but to also to be able to not give out (huff & puff!) when walking!
  • fairysfire
    fairysfire Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there I wont be going to Disney for a while yet.... 2 spring breaks... but I would love to join. I saw the post on the Disney Addicts site on fb!
  • VeronicaJaneMarie
    Options
    Hello, I won't be going to WDW anytime soon but I love all of the DAs that I've met and I'm sure encouragement and help from you guys would help me get to my weightloss goal. I heard about this from the DAs Facebook page!