Back...again!!!!!

Options
Hello all I am back logging on to fitness Pal and holding myself accountable!! I am back with just having my 3rd baby 5 months ago and I am in need of loosing at least 25 lbs. I started this when we had just had our 2nd baby and that was a cakewalk haha!!! now I am needing to find the time to exercise and actually eat healthy and not food on the run . I am up for the challenge!! Goal is be down to 120 by May!

Replies

• ready2beme
    ready2beme Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm rebooting my game today as well :) I totally understand the struggle as a mom finding the balance and time to get a workout in and make sure what goes in your mouth is healthy and not just convenient! Good luck to you mama :)
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!! I also came back to MFP the week before x-mas. I have lost a total of 72.5lbs, of course it has happened over the course of 5 years & now I need to lose that last 7.5lbs to reach my goal weight!!!! Anyone is more than welcome to add me... I am on everyday. Good luck :smile:
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Sounds like you did it before so sure you will rock it out this time as well. Welcome back. Feel free to add if you're looking for additional motivators.
  • CuppaBlackTea
    Options
    Welcome back! My goal is to be 120, too!

I just started on this site, so add me if you want new friends :)