Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
I'm up early watching this infomercial and I'm intrigued! Anybody start this program and have results? Seriously considering purchasing it.

Replies

• deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Have you done her other workouts? If not start with 30 day shred, free on youtube or for less than 10$ in walmart, amazon etc.
    I just bought body revolution a couple of days ago from nomorerack.com for 25$ (its a steal, considering its 90$ on amazon) but it will take a couple weeks before they deliver it. Meanwhile i do jillian michaels' other workouts: 30 day shred, ripped in 30, hard body, etc. all for less than 10$ on amazon
  • ba502
    ba502 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just finished it. Didn't lose any weight but I lost a LOT of inches. My strength also really increased. I absolutely loved it and felt for 30 mins it eas an great workout. I will definitely do it again.
  • boymom75
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! Good idea to try one of her other DVDs. I may try the ripped one and see how I like it.
  • CADgrrl
    Options
    Thanks for posting this topic! I just started Day 1 workout 1 today. Ba502, your results are encouraging! I'll take lost inches over pounds any day :-)
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    In my opinion RI30 is harder than 30DS, and alothough i LOVE the toughness of RI30, i find BR just seems to fly by cos i'm jsut enjoying it so much! :) i defiantely recommend any and all of Jillians DVDs :D
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    In my opinion RI30 is harder than 30DS, and alothough i LOVE the toughness of RI30, i find BR just seems to fly by cos i'm jsut enjoying it so much! :) i defiantely recommend any and all of Jillians DVDs :D

Today was my first day on BR and those 30 minutes just flew by. I have also done 30DS and RI30. I just finished RI 30 last week and I found Day 1 of BR to be on the easy side in comparison, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow for day 2 and cardio for day 3. I may eat my words.