Ok I'm trying this again

Options
Ok here we go again, I'm gonna try this again. Weight is such a hard thing lose. Hopefully it will work this time.

Replies

• hncbutterfly
    Options
    Ok here we go again, I'm gonna try this again. Weight is such a hard thing lose. Hopefully it will work this time.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!:flowerforyou: Let us know how we can help!!
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You can do it! If you fall off just pick yourself back up and keep going!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    It's so much easier to put it on, than to take it off.....but that's why we're all here! :bigsmile:

I have to keep reminding myself that everything I do is for the "future me". BTW, after every workout I feel so rejuvenated which makes this journey very rewarding(in many ways). So, keep it up and remember you now have many new friends to help you along the way! :flowerforyou:
  • MiaEllie
    MiaEllie Posts: 84
    Options
    Hey,
    It's no big deal to take a break and start again. I'm just coming back after taking a two month break. My husband, three cats, and I just moved across the country. I gained six pounds and lost a lot of muscle mass. Now, I've joined a new gym and am eating right. I feel much better mentally and physically. I've already lost 2.5 lbs. I'm sure that you will do great too!
  • rndmtn
    rndmtn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great you are onboard! This is a great site with lots of info and support.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I truly believe I was one of "those" people who COULD NOT lose weight no matter what. This website has proved me wrong..... and i'm so glad! Read the Expectations post, it really helped me. I put it on my fridge.