How far I have come.... (PICS)

Options
erillyn
erillyn Posts: 65 Member
Even though I am no where close to my goal, I really have come a long way. I tend to forget that fact! I was getting down on myself yesterday about how I have been slacking, but I went through some of my progress pictures the other day and realized I hadn't taken a new set of pictures in a while. So I did that and formatted it the way my other ones where on the computer. Then I decided that I would compare my first set of pictures to the ones I had just taken.

I was blown away!!!
Progress1_zps7af5a28a.png
1182014_zps376804c5.png

Replies

• MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • cnb165
    cnb165 Posts: 9
    Options
    Great job keep it up
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    The best part is the inches you lost and not the weight. You look amazing, good luck on your journey :)
  • heidi555
    heidi555 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    u are looking amazing it's great to compare pics good idea to dissolve the negativity u are doing great!!!!!))))))
  • erillyn
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! Thanks a ton guys!
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    you look great, huge progress, keep it up you clearly have this thing down :)
  • shelbel0803
    Options
    Wow really awesome job you can tell the difference!
  • cynrawr
    cynrawr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :) Congrats
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Most Excellent Poochy Reduction!
  • lilytop14
    lilytop14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing! looking great,
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge difference! Congrats:-D I'm 5'3" and around 140 currently. I had gotten down to 130 earlier this year and it's SO SO true that 10lbs when you're short makes a huge difference. Thanks for motivating me even further!
  • erilynbmore
    erilynbmore Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! :)
  • AusEliza
    AusEliza Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love reading these success stories. I have about twenty pounds to lose, mostly on the thighs and butt, but reading these stories fills me with such motivation to reach my goals. Thanks.
  • Ivan326
    Ivan326 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Those before/after pics are great motivators. You're doing great; keep it up!
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Be proud :)
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Well done :smile:
  • cazzinator
    cazzinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good job!

Dang, this clearly shows that progress pics are important to take even when it seems that nothing has changed. Things clearly have :D.
  • erillyn
    Options
    Wow! I haven't checked this post in a long time! I needed to see it though! I slipped back just a pound or two recently and just slacking. It's so hard to motivate yourself when for almost a month it has been -0 F where I live!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!