Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Denver Broncos
    Seattle Seahawks

This!
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I want the Broncos to win today, can't stand the Patriots. I just hope that the Broncos start the game like they did the last time they played the Patriots, but this time hold it together AFTER half time and keep their lead til the end. I hope Manning got some rest and maybe sought out some massage therapy for his neck, we all know his disorder and surgery causes his neck to act up when it is cold. Luckily, I checked the weather, it is suppose to be 60 and sunny today.

I don't like the 49ers OR the Seahawks, but I would like to see the Seahawks win and play against Denver in the superbowl and of course I want the BRONCOS to win the superbowl.

GO BRONCOS!!!!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    CenturyLink Field is SF's kryptonite. They're going down.

I don't really care about the other game, but I guess it would be cool to have Seahawks-Denver in the super bowl...the only two teams with hometown fans that can legally smoke pot while they watch the game.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I want the Broncos to win today, can't stand the Patriots. I just hope that the Broncos start the game like they did the last time they played the Patriots, but this time hold it together AFTER half time and keep their lead til the end. I hope Manning got some rest and maybe sought out some massage therapy for his neck, we all know his disorder and surgery causes his neck to act up when it is cold. Luckily, I checked the weather, it is suppose to be 60 and sunny today.

I don't like the 49ers OR the Seahawks, but I would like to see the Seahawks win and play against Denver in the superbowl and of course I want the BRONCOS to win the superbowl.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

giphy.gif
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    ^^^ YES
  • ZeKiplinatell
    Options
    Hawks for sureee!!
    Hawks vs Broncos in the bowl.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    does anyone know what day the AFC chanmpionship is? thanks.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Haha right NOW right this moment...
  • NormInv
    Options
    Haha right NOW right this moment...

what?????????? no way!!!!!!!!!!! i was watching rerun of Titanic. OMG!
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options

I don't really care about the other game, but I guess it would be cool to have Seahawks-Denver in the super bowl...the only two teams with hometown fans that can legally smoke pot while they watch the game.

^^^^^this!!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    754f77c280af11e3bb0412471930331e_6.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    BeXoRpMCcAE0lwP.png
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    seattle and denver......seattle wins super bowl

THIS so much this!!! seaHAWKS!!
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    fuou8n.jpg
  • NormInv
    Options
    Time to change the friggin channel and the pic!
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    BRONCOS are doing work... keep it going boys. Edge of my seat as the last few mins tick away just hold it together please.
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Seahawks! But this is going to be the game of the year. This game will be better than the Super Bowl.

Broncos already got this one, so I can't pick them.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    SUPER BOWL BABY.
  • JBnyc99
    JBnyc99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    AFC:
    Since Miami didn't make it again this year,...I'm am very happy that Peyton is the one going back to the big one.

NFC:
    I'll be rooting for the team with the least annoying of the 2 coaches,...which also happens to have a QB who doesn't feel the need to kiss himself. Seattle 21, SF 13

SuperBowl:
    Denver 34, Seattle 21
  • marlenefowler
    marlenefowler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Go HAWKS!!