Me Myself and I

Options
As it seems many of the Members on this forum are women, But I as a male need no want to lose weight somewhere in the Range of 40 lbs. I will need support :ohwell: and this is the first time I really use a forum. I'm losing the weight primarily for myself (self confidence and liking myself and health)secondarily I want to do it for my wife. It may sound cheesy but I want the spark back in her eyes when she looks at me.

So any support that can be given will be highly appreciated.:smile:

Replies

• joany
    joany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My husband needs to lose weight also. Cuting back on red meat and fried food will help. Walking every day is a nice start. Good Luck!
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good for you. We're all here for support. :wink:
  • DanielleLynn92
    Options
    Good luck too you! We're here for support!
  • thomasmarnold
    Options
    Good for you. I have lost 39.4 in 20 weeks and still have 14 to go. I have lost 21 on MFP. M wife has really noticed. I can see that twinkle in her eye. It is a trip. You can do it man. It just takes a little hard work. Eat right and exercise and you will do just fine., It is well worth it, take it from me, you will like the benifits......LOL
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    I am a man, so I will not tell you to cut back on red meat.

That would be heresy.

Just burn it off when you do eat it.
  • Darkthorne
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your words.:embarassed: They will inspire me to move forward
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i can relate i'm trying to drop a good 60 and its all for me, the sparkle from the wife is bonus