Looking For Some Pals :)

Options
Afternoon,

I am tired of being overweight and unhealthy. Time to take my life back.
Looking for some friends, so we can keep each other motivated. I think support is important :)

I am trying a weight loss plan through Melaleuca. Attain shakes and snacks to help get me through the day.
Not complaining so far as I had a chocolate milk shake for breakfast. I will also be juicing every other day.
Followed by a "healthy" balanced supper each night.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Melody

Replies

• Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :) I always enjoy adding to my own and other people's support network.
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a motivation friend! We can all use all the support we can get, so the more the merrier. Congratulations on starting your journey!
  • Tania310
    Options
    Hi! I am tried of being overweight and tired of just being tired. I just started Alli today and trying to make better eating choices. Some have an alcoholic problem or even drug problem -- I have a problem with food. I am trying to make a difference in my life. I am 32 years old and I do not want to be unhealthy for the most part of my 30's. I want to make a change. So, I understand how you feel about taking back your life.
    -Tania
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to! Let's get all the motivation and support we can!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me!
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I can use all the help I can get :-)
  • GottaLoseIt13
    GottaLoseIt13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to give some support and motivation when needed :) Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend :)
  • changingdirections
    Options
    You can add me if you want... Looks like we need to loose about the same amount of weight.
  • Melody_W
    Options
    Awesome, friend requests sent :)
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Hey I always welcome new motivating/motivated friends! Anyone, please feel free to add me. :)
  • lgrimm70
    Options
    Anyone can add me ..Im thinking we are all wanting and needing the same things !!
  • davemap
    davemap Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Always happy to have extra encouragement
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Any women who are frequently log on are welcome to add me! I would love to have you!:)
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me--I am going to have 10lbs off by Feb 23rd and would enjoy the motivation and companionship--
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've made some great motivational friends thus far on MFP, but I'm always looking for more. Anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Love making new friends - feel free to add me :)