5days off the cigs and nwed to loose weight

Options
Looking for some people who I can support and who can support me in a new chapter of health. Havent exercised in about 2years so need people with a good boot to give me the kick I need :)
Please add me as a friend.... time to put words into action! !

Replies

• TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hey just quit smoking myself - am on the ecig. Family deal - I quit they continue to go to the gym with me :) fair trade.
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Way to go ladies. Quitting smoking is such a hard thing to do.
  • GeordieRover
    GeordieRover Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Approx ten years ago gave the cigs the chop after 20 years of puffing.
    The best tip I can give you , is if you give up the coffin nails, and drink coffee more......do not use milk or sugar.
    Black coffee becomes sweet to the taste buds after approx one week of partaking.
    So if you normally drink approx five cups a day with sugar and milk, if you go black and unsweetened, you could save up to 400 calories per day depending on how much milk and sugar you normally take.
    if the booze intake becomes larger after giving up the cancer sticks, make sure you don't add coke to the scotch, vodka whatever, just have it with ice, or cold water.
    Diet coke is full of crap.
    Just make the decision not to eat added sugar foods.
    Unsalted peanuts, black coffee, grapes, bannanas, etc, all have natural stuff, natural sugars.
    Just think of all that money you will save, and all those parasite tobacco heads , who won't be able to buy a tenth mansion on the dollars/pounds of your addiction.
    Stick it up the leeches, buy yourself something good with the saved money every week.
    You HAVE already done the HARDEST PART...IF YOU CAN GO FIVE DAYS.
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It has been 25 days for me since I quite. Its my last nasty habit. I eat healthy, I hit the gym 5 days a week and now I am smoke free. Feel free to add me as a friend