Hello from London :)

Options
Newbie here! I came across MFP yesterday when I decided that I'd head back to the gym this morning (after a 5 month hiatus) and was looking for fitness related iPhone apps. I know I can lose weight by calorie counting as I've done it before, so the app and site will be fab. Would love to make some friends along the way though. I'm 26, live in London, have a job involving web stuff, and have an annoyingly childish addiction to sweets! Might add a photo when I'm feeling braver! :)

Replies

• simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ! You will love it here... All the best :)
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunny California :) Welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • julyssaandco
    julyssaandco Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Calorie counter is great, I tried every diet before and was always "eating healthly" but i was actually doing it the wrong way as sometimes I was eating too few calories, which is not good and sometimes I was eating too many. This site is helping me a lot and I can see some results already.
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is the place to be. I enjoy web design myself - I built and run our local school website. You will find loads of support and help here. Good luck. Add me if you wish.
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi from Cambridge... good luck! :o)
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    welcome!!!!! i live in london too. from SA but have been here 5 years- will add u. good luck xx
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hiya from London too!

Good luck with this site! :flowerforyou:
  • Charlie001
    Options
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada, where its really cold 8 months of the year.
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Always good to see another Brit! I'm 50 miles SE of London. Welcome to the site - it's the best of it's kind I've come across (and shhhh! it's still free!!) has everything you need to help you through- enjoy! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from London too...
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    From London too! Good luck :)