any success with 30 day shred, jillian michales

Options
any one have any success with 30 day shred...im on day 2. I love it! I am going to incorporate and hour of cardio a day with it....

Replies

• golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm about halfway through with the shred and I've definitely lost inches in my thighs and hips. Tried on a pair of skinny jeans today and they fit a LOT better! Keep with it. I do it about every other day and do strength and cardio on the off days.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    There is a whole thread with success stories/pictures from 30 DS. If you do a search, i'm sure you'll find it. Lots of motivational pics in there.
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I found it kindof boring and really repetitive. Doing the same workout each day... I couldnt make it past day 5, I had to find something else. That being said, I know a ton of people love that workout.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I did it and successfully lost inches. I then moved on to Insanity and T25, which I think Jillian prepared me for. It's a good workout
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I did it for only 1 round of 30 days and ended up losing 7.3 pounds and 7.25 inches. It was a nice break from hour long workouts and helped my body recover in time to start P90x. I say just stick with the 30 days just to say you have completed it and if you never do it again, so be it! Good luck :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!