130 lb Loss in 1.5 Years

Options
:laugh: Today I hit my 130 lbs loss mark - I still need to lose 80 lbs to be at what is considered a normal weight - I am a 6ft 1 Female .
It wasnt easy, but over the past year I have made some drastic changes...I workout regularly , I am diligent with everything I log in my food diary, no matter how crappy the day. I eat mostly fruits and vegetables for my sides and my snacks.
Its all the little things put together that has helped me consitantly lose weight.

But....What I am most happy about is my face.

I have always had a chubby face and even with a 130 pound loss my face actually stayed the same ....so while I Was losing a ton of weight everywhere else , my face stayed the same, which really bugged me...and because I take pictures of my progression every week to track - I noticed something that couldnt have made me happier! My face is starting to finally look thinner!!!!!
:bigsmile:
fmoy2g.jpg

Replies

• ChristineOlivarri
    ChristineOlivarri Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great !!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    thankyou! Im just so happy to not have a round face with a double chin!!!
  • JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing - gives me motivation! You are awesome !
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    your welcome love!
  • gretchenhill
    gretchenhill Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulation for your success! You serve as our inspirations. Keep us posted!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo! SOSOSO proud of you, hon! Keep rockin', hon.

:heart: & ((hugs))

Carm
  • mama2cam
    mama2cam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't believe the amount of dedication and discipline it must have taken to lose 130 lbs and keep up the pace for over a year. You should be very proud. You set out a goal and you 're more than half way there. Congrats.
  • cynrawr
    cynrawr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! You look beautiful! :)
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Your face has such a change!! congratulations, you look so pretty :)
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm a 6' female. Nice to see tall girls on here
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Looking good!

I'm 6'1.5" so if you want another tall girl on your list, feel free to add me :)
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    thankyou guys <3 Its nice to be connected with people with my same stature
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!