Post-vacation check-in

Options
astridfeline
astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
Hey all,
I just returned from 2 weeks in France. Steaks and pastries and fries, oh my! But all the walking and swimming in the sea balanced out. I am thankfully still the same weight as when I left :happy:
I will start logging again next week after an old friend's visit this weekend. I can't wait to be back.

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I just returned from 2 weeks in France. Steaks and pastries and fries, oh my! But all the walking and swimming in the sea balanced out. I am thankfully still the same weight as when I left :happy:
    I will start logging again next week after an old friend's visit this weekend. I can't wait to be back.
  • fit4fun
    fit4fun Posts: 84
    Options
    That is awesome! I have heard the average is 10lbs gain for a vacation! Go you! You are still on track!
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    Wow. France. That had to have been cool! :glasses:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yea for you!! Wasn't that scary right before you stepped on the scale?? I, too, just got back from a vacation in Charleston-fried green tomatoes, mac and cheese, gelato, and all kinds of fried foods actually!! The scale didn't move even a half pound after I got home! We did good! It's been hard to start logging again...I forgot how time consuming it is.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I think coming back from vacation and NOT gaining is a huge success
    Glad to hear u had a great time..make sure to post some pics

Kim
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!