Insanity, starting back tomorrow

Options
I've not been on MFP in an age but I thought I would give it a go again. ( There's a lot of technical parts and I don't even own a set of scales...! )

I had a short break but I start back insanity tomorrow, anyone wishing to friend me so we can support each other is welcome. I hope to get a buddy for some support :)

Many thanks for reading!

Replies

• willyc17
    Options
    Hey there! I'm actually restarting Insanity tomorrow morning as well. I could use a partner to keep me on track. I've let myself go over the last year and I want to get back in shape and rediscover some confidence. I'm going to Vegas in March so that's pretty good short term motivation.
  • veruca25
    Options
    i also restarted insanity on Jan 1, need high cardio to burn the fat i put on last year!!! i love it! sean t is awesome :) i love when he screams during the workout to get you going again!!! c'mon people lets gooooo!!!!!
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    add me ,ive just completed my second week, the more insanity supporters the better xxx
  • veruca25
    Options
    same here, add me if you want... ill scream at you to keep it going ;)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm starting week 4 of Insanity and want people to communicate with...all the pains and the moans and the cursing!

Anyone on this thread, feel free to add me!
  • quietta60
    Options
    Im new on here and will be starting insanity tomorrow. Good luck!!!!
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago I'll send u a add I can use the motivation too!!!
  • SamanthaAkin
    Options
    You guys can add me as well. I just started week 4 tonight. This is my second time, but i had to stop when i started week 4 due to an ankle injury its not gonna stop me this time
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I'm starting Insanity today (20 Jan) and need some Insanity friends.
  • michaelablueeyes
    michaelablueeyes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me me ir anyone else feel free.
  • michaelablueeyes
    michaelablueeyes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone else is more than welcome to, to

Im restarting week 2 today as i focused a little more on my jogging thursday, fri and sat.
    So was a little naughty.

Im not short on.motivation as i need this and am enjoying it.
  • ChiaroNeri
    Options
    Hi
    I started insanity a week or so ago but it was rather half-heartedly. I haven't pushed myself and didn't "dig deeper". This was mainly because I deemed myself very unfit.
    I've been thinking I'd like to have a go in earnest. I was going to restart it with a friend at the end of the month but I'm not sure she'll be able to join me any more.
    It would be nice if I could join your challenge.

p.s. This is my first time accessing the website outside of my iphone app and the difference is amazing! I didn't realise there was so much more to the site. I got the app mainly to log my food and calories. This is great!! :smile:
  • cushy2020
    Options
    Hello, I'm quite new on here, could anyone explain what the insanity diet is, I can't find anything to do with it and I've never heard of this, thanks in advance, Jacky
  • cushy2020
    Options
    Aah, I think it may be an American diet, I'm from England and probably why I've never heard of it, Jacky
  • CookieGem
    CookieGem Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im starting back tonight too (20th Jan) Please add me. I need some insane friends :o)
  • Kola1on1
    Options
    Hiya,

Started Insanity today, its my first time and the fit test beat me down but I will be back tomorrow. Looking for friends to help keep my insanity going. Sending request.

Thanks
    Kola
  • meankeen
    meankeen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, all these insanity idiots.
  • DawnShoe0726
    Options
    I'm starting this evening if anyone wants to add me!
  • lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just started week 6 of my 3rd round of Insanity. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm quite new on here, could anyone explain what the insanity diet is, I can't find anything to do with it and I've never heard of this, thanks in advance, Jacky

Insanity is a high intensity workout program, not a diet. Although there is also a nutrition guide that goes along with the program.