desperate to get a six pack!

Options
Im 25 years old, 107kg, 192cm tall and im desperate to get a six pack. I need help. Last year i used l-carnitine, chrome and other fatburner products. They were completly useless. I coundn't loose 1kg weight after a week with 2500kcla/day. If i want to go under 2500 kcla a day i can't bear hunger. I don't care about healthy and natural supplements, i just want to look good. I checked out the inernet about weightloss supplements and i found this http://www.abnehmendiaetprodukte.com/en/component/jshopping/product/view/1/3 is this regenon works? Has anyone tryed this before?

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    abs are made in the kitchen and it's all about your deficet.

Based on a quick run through Scooby or TDEE and if you are sedentary your TDEE is 2786 so 2500 is about TDEE-10% which means about 1/2 a week. ...but that doesn't really show BF%...you could be 30% for all we know.

No weight loss supplements are going to help you just need to work it out with your intake...maybe up the exercise so you can eat more food.

Suggestion is eat your 2500, start lifting weights, eat enough protien to maintain your Muscle mass and work on getting BF% down through a deficet.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    As you said, they don't work.

Your six pack is a long long way away mate. So whatever you choose, I suggest you make it sustainable, and get comfortable waiting.
  • ronellevan
    Options
    A six pack can be built - and not seen - if you have a layer of fat.
    You need to drop your body fat quite a bit for a six pack to show. This can only be achieved through diet.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    What the others said.
    Stop wasting your money on 'fat burners' that don't work anyway, get to the gym and do a decent full body or split progressive loading routine, eat to fuel your body and meet your macros and most important of all learn go be patient!
    Once you get rid of all the fat it will come