Fell off the wagon

Got lazy, stopped walking, stopped logging in and stop watching calorie intake. No sympathy required only stiff kicks. Thank you!

Replies

• cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Got lazy, stopped walking, stopped logging in and stop watching calorie intake. No sympathy required only stiff kicks. Thank you!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    GET BACK ON TRACK
    You can do it...and it will be soooo worth it
    The past is the past...if you work-out and watch what you eat..it will pay off and feel soooooo good!

Kim
  • cindyfaye
    Thanks. I was so motivated for three months, I walked 2.2 miles every morning. I need to just do it!
  • :huh: And just what were you doing, young lady? No more skipping!:angry: Put on those walking shoes, and get back to eating healthy and being your fabulous diva self!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Well since we are being honest today....:laugh:
    I ate a donut today.......:devil:
    I cant say I didnt enjoy it....
    But geeze do they have alot of calories!!!!!:sad:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    I took the weekend off and let it slip into Monday and Tuesday.

Chin up! Figure out where you want to go and get back on the right path.
  • Oh I did that too. But I'm back on track, so you get back on too! :tongue:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    *swift kick*

Get back on that wagon!!!!:mad:
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    I LOVE IT!

We are all human and picking yourself up after falling down feels so much better than just staying on the ground all day...LOL!

We can and will all do it, we will achieve our goals in our own time, in our own way, but we will all get there eventually together!
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Consider yourself kicked!!!! :wink:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Hello Cindy,

Good thing the wagon you fell off is part of a wagon train....so jump back on any wagon you like...we are going in the direction you wanna go...come on Cindy...yee-ha!!!!! :tongue:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • cindyfaye
    my b u t t hurts from the kicking, but I'm back on the wagon and enjoying the ride. Have a great week, I'll be here.
  • I did the exact thing for the past week. Back on my third day, going strong and kicking butt more than ever. The same applies for you! No more procrastinating our health, no more beating around the bush and no more slacking off!

We will do this!