Which whey Protein Powder, no artificial sweeteners?

Options
Hey fitnesspals,

I'm looking to buy protein powder because I really have a problem getting in enough protein and I do a lot of weight training.

I have found popular brands such als multipower or body attack, but upon further research they all seem to contain aspartame or similar. The taste of that stuff really bothers me, and I try to go with as little artificial stuff as possible.

Can you give me a tipp for what product comes without all that stuff? Ideally it should taste okay (plain is ok, I'd mix it into my cereal, pancakes, etc.), easily dissolve in milk and be whey protein. It's okay if it costs a little more, just not a fortune. Any ideas?

Replies

• toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I use Optimum Nutrition Natural...it has stevia.
    You can also get just straight up whey online...something like True Nutrition ...I believe.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I like Metabolic Reset.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I use BlueBonnet which has no added sugar or artificial sweeteners. Only 1.5 gr sugar
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I use Jarrow unflavored. It tastes mildly disgusting, if you add too much to whatever you're mixing it in, BUT I figure that's just what whey protein tastes like. I find that it has little, to no, flavor if you don't use too much. (I mix 1 whole scoop in 1/4 cup of yogurt and 1/4 oatmeal...I prefer 1/2 a scoop, flavor-wise, for this ratio, but I want the extra 9g of protein, so I mix fruit in to help disguise the flavor some.)
  • ashzacher
    ashzacher Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Right now I use Tera's Whey. I love it! I have the chocolate flavor.

I have also used AboutTime protein - nothing artificial, just Stevia.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I use The Organic Whey (www.theorganicwhey.com) - it's organic with no artificial ingredients or additives; it's un-flavored.
  • Midori_i
    Midori_i Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Some of these sound pretty good. I don't need a particular flavor like chocolate, just something that I can mix in with my cereal or in some yogurt without choking on the taste. ;)

Thanks! (More tips are of course appreciated)